SCHOOL . FUN PACK . GOOD PUPPY Children Behavioral & Emotional System
Recommended for children, ages 3 to 9.
Implement the GOOD PUPPY System at school and start enjoying the results of healthier classroom dynamics.
This pack includes:
- Recommended for groups of children
- 4 Round Heavy Paper Stock Discs . 8 inch diameter
- 2 Round Heavy Paper Stock Discs . 5 inch diameter
- 1 GOOD PUPPY Consequences page . 8.5 x 11 inches
- 1 GOOD PUPPY Emotions Color Wall Chart . 11 x 24.5 inches
- 20 Wooden Clips
- Easy To Implement
- Congruent For School, Home & Therapy
- Based On Positive Reinforcements & Incentives
This simple tool allows for the management of group behavior. Perfect for classrooms, the GOOD PUPPY System is designed with empathetic images and multiple correspondences, making it inclusive of children as young as 3 years old, as well as those suffering from dyslexia, color blindness, ADHD, ODD and some dissociative disorders.
The Avatar Pack Hanging Set includes a consequences page and an emotions poster. Children can recognize the emotions that drove them to making the wrong choices, as well as their emotions afterwards.
The GOOD PUPPY System includes a myriad of tools that can be added to the conversation to create incentives and to enhance and promote communication.
- 20 Bills. 5 bills of each of 4 Denominations:
- $1 Molar, $2 Molars, $5 Molars & $10 Molars
- 2.5 x 6 inches
- Bright white paper
- To be used with GOOD PUPPY Children Behavioral System tools
GOOD PUPPY Play Cash is a clean and safe way to reward or limit a child’s privileges, they can be awarded for good behavior or charged for chores not done. Start by assigning the children a weekly allowance, then divide that number by seven and give them that sum in Play Cash at the end of each day, according to their behavior, which could be assessed by the GOOD PUPPY Weekly Journal nightly review. At the end of the week, you may switch the child’s Play Cash for actual money, a reward, or a GOOD PUPPY Gift Certificate, depending on age, preferences and circumstances.
- 15 GOOD PUPPY emotions
- 24.5" H X 11" W
- 1-Sided foldout
- Semi-gloss bright white paper
The GOOD PUPPY Emotions Color Wall Chart is an empathetic aid to help children identify and verbalize their emotions from a very early age. Used together with GOOD PUPPY Behavioral & Emotional Tools, the system provides a reward based environment focused on emotional communication. Recommended for use at home, in classrooms and an indispensable tool for therapy and counseling.
- 25 Challenges / 25 Super Powers
- Character Building Tool
- Promotes Empathy & A Healthy Moral Code
- 24.5 x 28 inches opened
- 1-Sided semigloss bright white paper
The GOOD PUPPY Challenges and Super Powers illustrates twenty five challenging emotions, or situations, paired with the super power that trumps them. Children can recognize the emotions through empathetic imagery from a very young age, with an adults' help, they learn to verbalize them. The exercise of super powers to conquer situations allows children to grow their virtues and aids in building a healthy moral code.
Product Dimensions: 8 x 11 inches
Publisher: GOOD PUPPY
Edition: 1st Edition . May 7, 2018
Product Description: Perforated Pages
- Manage Child Behavior
- Set Healthy Boundaries
- Build A Healthy Structure
- Motivate Children
- Communicate Better
- Understand & Teach Personalities
- Distinguish Talents & Limitations
- Adjust Expectations
- Create The Right Incentives
- Establish A Supportive Relationship
- Gain Children's Cooperation
- Promote A Healthy Moral Code
- Improve Academic Performance
- Create A Peaceful Environment
Manage children’s behavior creating incentives and positive reinforcements. Improve children's behavior, communication, social skills and the understanding and verbalization of emotions, positively influencing academic performance.
This book contains all the tools needed to implement the system in the classroom. Browse through it, and notice it is divided into 10 sections and contains all of the information for the correct implementation of all tools included. Bring this puppy into the classroom and let children learn the way they do it best, playing!
Designed To Aid With:
- Need For Immediate Gratification
- Low Self-Esteem
- Talking Excessively
- Negative Attention Seeking
- Infringing On Others
- Symptoms of ADD, ADHD & ODD
U.S. DELIVERY TIME: 4 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS
See Shipping Information