HOME . COOL PACK . GOOD PUPPY Children Behavioral & Emotional System
Recommended for children, ages 3 to 9.
Implement the GOOD PUPPY System at home and start enjoying the results of healthier family dynamics.
This pack includes:
- Recommended for groups of children
- 4 Round Heavy Paper Stock Discs . 8 inch diameter
- 2 Round Heavy Paper Stock Discs . 5 inch diameter
- 1 GOOD PUPPY Consequences page . 8.5 x 11 inches
- 1 GOOD PUPPY Emotions Color Wall Chart . 11 x 24.5 inches
- 20 Wooden Clips
- Easy To Implement
- Congruent For School, Home & Therapy
- Based On Positive Reinforcements & Incentives
This simple tool allows for the management of group behavior. Perfect for classrooms, the GOOD PUPPY System is designed with empathetic images and multiple correspondences, making it inclusive of children as young as 3 years old, as well as those suffering from dyslexia, color blindness, ADHD, ODD and some dissociative disorders.
The Avatar Pack Hanging Set includes a consequences page and an emotions poster. Children can recognize the emotions that drove them to making the wrong choices, as well as their emotions afterwards.
The GOOD PUPPY System includes a myriad of tools that can be added to the conversation to create incentives and to enhance and promote communication.
- 25 Challenges / 25 Super Powers
- Character Building Tool
- Promotes Empathy & A Healthy Moral Code
- 24.5 x 28 inches opened
- 1-Sided semigloss bright white paper
The GOOD PUPPY Challenges and Super Powers illustrates twenty five challenging emotions, or situations, paired with the super power that trumps them. Children can recognize the emotions through empathetic imagery from a very young age, with an adults' help, they learn to verbalize them. The exercise of super powers to conquer situations allows children to grow their virtues and aids in building a healthy moral code.
Product Dimensions: 8 x 11 inches
Publisher: GOOD PUPPY
Edition: 1st Edition . May 7, 2018
Product Description: Perforated Pages
- Manage Child Behavior
- Set Healthy Boundaries
- Build A Healthy Structure
- Motivate Children
- Communicate Better
- Understand Personalities
- Distinguish Talents & Limitations
- Adjust Expectations
- Create The Right Incentives
- Establish A Supportive Relationship
- Improve Family Dynamics
- Promote A Healthy Moral Code
- Gain Child Cooperation
- Create A Peaceful Environment
- Enjoy More Quiet Time
Manage children’s behavior creating incentives and positive reinforcements. Improve children's behavior, communication, social skills and the understanding and verbalization of emotions, positively influencing family dynamics.
This book contains all the tools needed to implement the Good Puppy System at home. Get familiar with it and notice that it is broken down into 10 sections. Each section starts with an introduction, is followed by clear Tool Instructions, and ends with a Homework assignment, before the Tools are revealed, ready to be cut and played with. The first tool you'll be introduced to is the GOOD PUPPY Questionnaire, which needs to be completed weekly in order to collect the data that will allow you to adjust the system and customize it to your needs.
Follow all the instructions provided to fully benefit from the GOOD PUPPY Children Behavioral & Emotional System, and bring it home!
Designed To Aid With:
- Need For Immediate Gratification
- Low Self-Esteem
- Talking Excessively
- Negative Attention Seeking
- Infringing On Others
- Symptoms of ADD, ADHD & ODD
Some Of The Best Evidence-Based Practices Included:
- Positive Reinforcement
- Focusing On What Works
- A Token Economy
- Incentives & Rewards
- Positive Subliminals
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Breathing Techniques
- Play Therapy