TERAPIA Kit De Herramientas . Sesiones 1-10 . Spanish . Printable PDF
Sistema De Comportamiento Y Emociones Para Niños
Therapist's 10-Session Spanish Implementation Toolkit for children, ages 3 to 9.
Product Dimensions: 8 x 11 x 0.3 inches
Publisher: GOOD PUPPY
Edition: 1st Edition . September 21, 2017
- Positively Affect Family Dynamics
- Help Parents Manage Child Behavior
- Introduce Positive Reinforcements
- Make Parents Accountable
- Help Parents Set Healthy Boundaries
- Set Healthy Boundaries For Parents
- Get Children To Focus Through Play
- Teach Children To Think Critically
- Introduce Cognitive Behavioral Tools
- Help Children Manage Their Emotions
- Help Children Manage Their Behaviors
- Work From Pre-Planned Sessions
- Provide Tools For Every Session
- Create Progress Charts
- Obtain Evidence Of Results
Designed To Aid With:
- Need For Immediate Gratification
- Low Self-Esteem
- Talking Excessively
- Negative Attention Seeking
- Infringing On Others
- Symptoms of ADD, ADHD & ODD
Use this book to quickly print your tools in Spanish.
This book is the Spanish version of the Streamlined Toolkit. It contains a streamlined version of the tools needed for implementation with one child. In the case of siblings, you may copy or print an extra Questionnaire for a second child, or extra tools to fit more children from the same family group, as you see needed.
In order to implement the GOOD PUPPY System, you will first need the GOOD PUPPY Children Behavioral & Emotional System: THERAPY: MANUAL & TOOLKIT: Sessions 1-10.
This Streamlined Toolkit includes 10 sessions of tools, homework instructions, and a questionnaire that builds into a progress chart. Name your toolkit with the child's name, or case number, and tear each section to hand out to parents during the session. Make sure to follow the MANUAL & TOOLKIT for the correct implementation of all tools and the objectives and work planned for each session.
Some Of The Best Evidence-Based Practices Included:
- Positive Reinforcement
- Focusing On What Works
- A Token Economy
- Incentives & Rewards
- Positive Subliminals
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Breathing Techniques
- Play Therapy